Some more Joburg Stories

So I am back with some more stories of Joburg and some more photos. So after all the rehersals to reach my client office, I reached my client office in Joburg CBD area. It’s a concrete jungle and not as interesting as my Accenture SA office but nonetheless I did manage to capture some photos around the office. Presenting to you Johannesburg CBD Area from my office balcony…
A closer look, probably ???
A left side look …
And a right side … ;)
After a week to get settled in terms of getting a laptop, getting assigned to my team and getting to know the work and the team better things are getting busier day by day. A training on the ARIS tool (Business Process Modelling Tool) kept things a little more interesting. So after all that, now it’s now down to ground work and it looks interesting and also going to be very hectic.
I did some looking around in the city. I went to the nearby flea market at the area called Bruma. I found lots of very interesting things there. It was a very lively place with stalls selling all kind of stuff. Clothes, Handicraft, carving, sculptures etc … not to mention food stalls selling all kind of interesting eatables.
Guess, I would have to go there before coming back to India to pick up lots of interesting to bring back home.
Last one !! ... showing me with my Car ...

No comments: