Got Tagged ...

Got tagged by Parvathi ... so here goes ...

1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it:

Stitch marks on my forehead - I was running around in my house to escape my sister who was trying to tickle me, and broke my head ... :)

2. What is on the walls in your room?

Currently in office, so there is a cartoon of myself (made by Prakash Shetty) on my cubicle division.

3. What does your phone look like?

For a detailed story about my phone and how it looks like ... see this link.

4. What music do you listen to?

I listen to all kinds of music ... right from raga to rock ... Well, not rock actually .. Well probably the songs that are melodious ... !!!

5. What is your current desktop picture?

At my company, we are not allowed to have the desktop picture of our choice. So its one of the defaults ... a green open field of sorts.

6. What do you want more than anything right now?

I more or less feel contented.

7. Do you believe in gay marriage?

If someone wants to .. well ... so be it ... but as far as my views are concerned, its stupid.

8. What time were you born?

Some time in the morning ... of July 4th

9. Are your parents still together?

Yes and No, coz my mother passed away.

10. What are you listening to?

Songs from the movie "Life in a Metro"


11. I donno why there was no 11th question ..

Parvathi deleted it .. so thanks ..

12. The last person to make you cry?

My mom ... when she passed away.

13. What is your favourite perfume/cologne?

Axe ... Voodoo

14. What kind of hair/eye colour do you like on the opposite sex?

Black, I guess ...

15. Do you like pain killers?

What is there to like in a pain-killer ??

16. Are you too shy to ask someone out?

Yes I am ...

17. Fave pizza topping?

Bell Peppper

18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?

Hmm ... hungry .. Now that you talked about a Pizza ... That would do ...

19. Who was the last person you made mad?

Janani (my wife) .. i guess ...

20. Is anyone in love with you?

Yes ... definitely

I would tag ... whoever wants to do this tag (I really doubts if anyone wants to)

No comments: