Today ... my life !!

I was thinking about it lately ... I used to put myself into lot of activities other than work viz. Singing Classes, Swimming, Reading Books, Blogging, watching movies etc. But now-a-days I get a feeling that there is a lot of running around in my life (no direct or indirect mention to my recent marriage :) ), and I seem to get a feeling that I don't have time for any other activity.

Probably we need to sit down and organize life better so that we have time for things other than "work".

It was a highly lazy day at office. After attending a friends' marriage in the morning (and the associated feast) and a team lunch at Kabab Court on ECR, I was on the verge of bursting. To avoid that, I just lay on my "ease chair" thinking about my life and waiting for my day to get over.

Thinking about my life resulted in this blog and the second part is also over ... So have a great weekend!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know... but this seems to be the season to think back... even I felt like this a couple of days back.. spent a whole day at home.. reflecting back on the past and drinking as much coffee as possible... and now am back to normal... :D

Hariharan said...

Ya I guess so ... the weather is such that whether you like it or not, you end up thinking about the past ... But is a lazy weather and I like it .. I wish I was at home doing nothing ... :-)

Sujay Sukumar said...

I find myself in a patch deficient of time too...and I am looking back....things arent so bad from where I stand....and I doubt things could have been any better. Thanks for visiting my blog.

I am currently in a desert void of creativity and hence the delay in posting. I should be free from the 11th of december.

Hariharan said...

@Sujoy: Thanks for visiting my site ...