Longest Lunar Eclipse of the Century

A sort of dated post ... but nonetheless posting it .. :)

Recently (Not so recently) there was the longest Lunar Eclipse of the century .. Lasted for about 100 minutes ... given my interest for photography I was determined to catch it even though it was late in the night.So I set the alarm for 1:00 am in the night and headed out to the terrace of my 10- floor apartment with all my photography gear Camera and tripod essentially :) ..



As luck would have it, it was an extremely cloudy day (See above). Leave alone seeing the eclipse - I could not even remotely spot where the moon could have been. Even after waiting for an hour hoping for clouds to clear, I gave up when it started to drizzle. I did take some shots to pass my time for the hour. Here's some of them.
Empty roads with one or two vehicles

Hige Office complex

Also, what reminded me that i had forgotten to post about this event was the beautiful sight of the moon couple of days back (again dated). So here's my capture of the beautiful moon.



Enjoy ...

No comments: